2017-2019 State Plan: Amendment 1
Download the full proposed MS Word Amendment:
May 3, 2017 at 10:15 AM to 12:15 AM
Morse Institute Library
East Central St.
CART and ASL have been requested for the Hearing.
Hearing on Amendment 1MASILC is seeking community input and feedback on an amendment to the SPIL. The amendment will include:
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission will be named as the single Designated State Entity for Massachusetts, per new federal regulations.
- New language will be added to address how to respond in the event that an Independent Living Center is closed.
- New language will be added to allow the Statewide Independent Living Council to conduct activities of advocacy and resource development under the new authorities of the SILC.
For additional information contact Sadie Simone MASILC Coordinator at Sadie@masilc.org.
If you would like to request a copy of the final draft of the Amendment by mail or in an alternate format prior to the Hearing date please contact the SILC office by emailing Sadie@masilc.org or calling 508-620-7452.
How to Testify on the AmendmentTestimony must be received by May 19, 2017.
- Attend the hearing on May 3rd.
- Provide written testimony by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send written testimony to MASILC, 280 Irving St., Framingham Ma 01702
- Provide verbal testimony by calling 508-620-7452